CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sep 22, 2009

My Clean Treatment Policy

Ethics is important in every profession and it is no less so in this holistic health industry. Every professional therapist should be respected. I am only interested in giving clean genuine therapy and NOT sexual services. A few had argued with me like a lawyer regarding the definition of sexual services, saying that 'other' services are therapeutic too, and since I am a therapist, I should provide 'such' services.

 Sorry, this is illogical. Why? If sexual services is indeed therapy and treatment, then how come physiotherapists and doctors do not provide sexual services at the end of their consultation? If these were indeed acceptable, then wouldn't it be advertised openly everywhere? Everyone will race to provide such 'extra services', right? Hahaha!! Well, the bottom line is..no hanky panky plse. Clean is good.

I do not entertain indecent proposals. I do apologise and mean no offence when I do not reply to any sms or call that enquires about these kinds of services.

Thanks very much for reading. But I'm friendly with anyone who seeks clean and professional therapy, whether individual, couples or families. Genuine enquiries are most welcome.